The following safety protocols are currently in place for the Spring/Summer term in In-Person classes on campus:
- Masks are optional for ACE classes
- Rooms will be routinely disinfected
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Gloves will be provided for use with shared tools & supplies
- Campus buildings are equipped with new filtration systems that are effective against pollen and viruses (including COVID-19)
- The air conditioning system circulates fresh air into the classrooms several times every 15 minutes
Most importantly, if you are feeling sick, please stay home!
If you have any questions, the ACE staff is ready to assist you (941) 361-6590.