Safety Protocol for Spring & Summer Term
The following safety protocols are currently in place for the spring & summer term for In-Person classes on campus:
- Everyone will be required to bring and wear a face mask through June 30 - (No gaiters, scarves, or bandanas)
- Effective July 1, masks will be optional.
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing in hallways and classrooms (one person per table)
- Class sizes are small to allow for social distancing
- Rooms will be routinely disinfected
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Gloves will be provided for use with shared tools & supplies
- Campus buildings are equipped with new filtration systems that are effective against pollen and viruses (including COVID-19)
- The air conditioning system circulates fresh air into the classrooms several times every 15 minutes
If you have any questions, the ACE staff is ready to assist you (941) 361-6590.