- HR Overview
- Application Overview
- Search and Apply For Jobs
- Departmental Contacts
- Background Screening Information
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Emerging Educator
- Employee Forms
- Employee Handbook
- Equity Procedures for Employees/Applicants/Students
- HR Connections
- Job Descriptions and Salaries
- Leadership Development
- Pre Service Teacher Internships
- Pre-Employment & Post-Offer Background Checks
- Preference Survey
- Professional Development
- Reporting Educator Misconduct
- Sarasota County School District Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Self-Reporting Criminal Situations
- Social Media Guidelines
- Substitute Teacher Information
- Teacher Evaluation
- Teacher Out of Field List
- Testing Information
- Tuition Assistance
- 2021 School Related Employee of the Year
30 Days to Slow the Spread
The President's Coronavirus Guidelines for America - "30 Days to Slow the Spread".
Listen to and follow the directions of your STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
If you feel sick, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.
If your children are sick, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
If someone in your household has tested positive for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work. Do not go to school. Contact your medical provider.
If you are an older person, stay home and away from other people.
If you are a person with a serious underlying medical condition that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away.
For more information, please visit coronavirus.gov