- HR Overview
- Application Overview
- Search and Apply For Jobs
- Departmental Contacts
- Background Screening Information
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Emerging Educator
- Employee Forms
- Employee Handbook
- Equity Procedures for Employees/Applicants/Students
- HR Connections
- Job Descriptions and Salaries
- Leadership Development
- Pre Service Teacher Internships
- Pre-Employment & Post-Offer Background Checks
- Preference Survey
- Professional Development
- Reporting Educator Misconduct
- Sarasota County School District Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Self-Reporting Criminal Situations
- Social Media Guidelines
- Substitute Teacher Information
- Teacher Evaluation
- Teacher Out of Field List
- Testing Information
- Tuition Assistance
- 2021 School Related Employee of the Year
Understanding Your Blood Pressure - 3 part webinar series in May
The Better You Team invites you to join us for an interactive webinar on blood pressure control. We will have one of our medical directors present the first session, a pharmacist for session 2 and a registered nurse for the last session. This 3-week program is a great opportunity for you to learn how to take steps to control blood pressure and ask your questions in real time.
Register for each session and begin your journey to better health now!
Session 1: Listen to Your Heart
Wednesday, May 6th from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Taking steps to manage your blood pressure can help protect your heart and improve your health. In this session you will learn how the heart works, what high blood pressure is and the risks of having it, and best practices for monitoring your blood pressure.
Session 2: Your Medications and You
Wednesday, May 13th from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Blood pressure medications may be temporary or they may be necessary as part of your treatment plan for long term health. Learn the different types of blood pressure medications, how they work, tips for safe medication use and when to check in with your doctor or pharmacist.
Session 3: Nurture Your Heart
Wednesday, May 20th from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Learn about the small healthy lifestyle changes you can make for your heart health. Receive tips to get enough sleep, add regular exercise, achieve a healthy weight, reduce salt intake, manage stress, be tobacco-nicotine free and limit alcohol to help lower blood pressure.