Do You Have a Name or Address Change?

This is a friendly reminder to update your address/phone/contact information with the school district. It’s especially important that we have the right information to reach you in case of an emergency.

If you’ve had an address or phone number change, please be sure to fill out the Change of Address Form and send it back to HR. You can also download the form on the employee portal by going to Document/Links (see red arrow) and then clicking on Address Change (see green arrow):

employee portal