- HR Overview
- Application Overview
- Search and Apply For Jobs
- Departmental Contacts
- Background Screening Information
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Emerging Educator
- Employee Forms
- Equity Procedures for Employees/Applicants/Students
- General Employment Information
- HR Connections
- Job Descriptions and Salaries
- Leadership Development
- Pre Service Teacher Internships
- Pre-Employment & Post-Offer Background Checks
- Professional Development
- Reporting Educator Misconduct
- Sarasota County School District Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Self-Reporting Criminal Situations
- Substitute Teacher Information
- Teacher Evaluation
- Teacher Out of Field List
- Testing Information
Emotional Well-being and Mental Health
Our Employee Wellness program is here to provide programs not just for your physical well-being, but also your mental and emotional well-being. Our mental and emotional well-being is important at every stage of life.
We are encouraging everyone to “Take 10!” – take at least 10 minutes for yourself to focus on your own mental and emotional well-being.
September's theme is “work-life balance.” A good work-life balance can enable you to feel more confident in your life and help you reduce stress. Included below is information to help you achieve your own work-life balance.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work-Life Services: Free and confidential short-term counseling and assistance with everyday issues for Sarasota School employees and members of their household.
- Call 1-866-440-6556 or visit www.humana.com/eap and use “scs” for both the username and password.
- Click here for the EAP and Work Life Services Brochure
Benefits of Preventative Care - short video: The right preventive care at every stage of life helps you stay healthy and can extend your lifespan; many chronic disease are largely preventable and can be detected early. Check out this short video on the benefits of preventive care.
What is Well-Being - infographic: Life can sometimes be a juggling act. Exploring the dimensions of well-being may help you find the well-being path that works for you.
What's My Planning Style - 10 question self-assessment: Time management begins with planning. Time management can help reduce stress levels, help you be more productive, and results in less mistakes. Determine your planning style by taking this 10 question self-assessment.
Monthly Wellness Challenge: Take 10 minutes per day to do something for yourself that you enjoy, whether it is riding a bike, reading a book or going for a walk. Record each day you take 10 minutes on a calendar to see how you did!
Additional Wellness opportunities for employees: Employee Wellness provides opportunities for free screenings throughout the year. Check out the Employee Wellness website to view available screenings. Check back often, as new activities are added regularly.