- HR Overview
- Application Overview
- Search and Apply For Jobs
- Departmental Contacts
- Background Screening Information
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Emerging Educator
- Employee Forms
- Equity Procedures for Employees/Applicants/Students
- General Employment Information
- HR Connections
- Job Descriptions and Salaries
- Leadership Development
- Pre Service Teacher Internships
- Pre-Employment & Post-Offer Background Checks
- Professional Development
- Reporting Educator Misconduct
- Sarasota County School District Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Self-Reporting Criminal Situations
- Substitute Teacher Information
- Teacher Evaluation
- Teacher Out of Field List
- Testing Information
Human Resources Staffing and IT Updates
HR has had the opportunity to hire several wonderful new additions to enhance our department, including key individuals focusing on recruitment and retention. The goal is to generate and sustain a high-quality pool of applicants to ensure that Sarasota County Schools always has the ability to fill vacancies with the best candidates. Additionally, we are focusing on establishing strong connections with our new hires through a robust orientation and on-boarding process.
We have implemented the following key upgrades to WinOcular to improve the flow of information:
- Each applicant now has a checklist within WinOcular indicating their status within the hiring process. The checklist is viewable by applicants as well as cost centers.
- Also, newly viewable are the applicant status notes and the application status. Applicants and cost centers can see what application pieces are missing, if any.
- Cost centers can now see the certification notes which indicate what an applicant is certified to teach.
Emerging Educator Update:
Discussions about the second Emerging Educator cohort are in process. Stay tuned for future communications.