What do i do if my check is lost or stolen?

Posted by:

Contact your AP Account Representative (see list above) to report a lost or stolen check. A Stop Payment Affidavit will be initiated and sent to you. Once signed and returned, the stop payment will be processed with our bank. The payment will be reissued between 7 and 14 days after receipt of the affidavit.