I moved over the weekend. Who do I contact to get a new bus stop for my child?

Posted by:

Routing is based upon the legal address the school has on file for a student.  It is the parent’s responsibility to provide documentation of address to the school. The school will make the necessary changes. Then you may notify the Transportation Department, and ask for the Route Supervisor for you child’s school. Transportation will assign a safe bus stop, in alignment with School Board policy and State guidelines.