SARASOTA COUNTY, November 8, 2021 - STEM Fair Judges needed!
Sarasota County Schools strives to continue our long-standing commitment to inspiring student, teacher and public interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) with the annual county STEM Fair. We learned a lot from last year’s online virtual Fair and incorporated key takeaways in our new hybrid STEM Fair.
We will be hosting two rounds of judging this year - one virtual and one in person.
Round 1 of judging will be virtual on ZFairs.com
- Projects will be judged based on the digital display and a video interview
- The judging window will be open from January 30 to February 6, 2022, you judge at your convenience
- Scores will determine which projects will advance to Round 2
- This is the same platform used for last year's virtual STEM Fair
Round 2 of judging will be in person at Robarts Arena*
- February 24, 2022 from 8 AM to 12 PM
- Volunteers will be judging the top projects from Round 1
- Judging will include student interviews and determination of overall category ranking
*Roberts arena Round 2 of judging and the expo are subject to county regulation on field trip travel and CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
Register to be a judge by January 14, 2022.
- Please use Chrome to access the website
- If you registered last year, you must submit a new registration
- If you are interested in Judging Round 1 and Round 2, select 'Judge Captain' when registering
Contact STEMFair@sarasotacountyschools.net with questions, suggestions or inquiries.