Opportunities to work in an aide capacity over the summer are still available for current SCS employees. 186 & 196-day employees and substitutes are eligible to express interest. Please submit through this survey link with your preferences: https://forms.office.com/r/VCskX7TatT. Positions will be given on a first come, first served basis.
- Brentwood, Lamarque, Laurel Nokomis, Tatum Ridge: 8am-2:30pm
- Oak Park: 8:30am-3pm
- Board-appointed instructional employees working in an SSP7 aide position will earn $30.95/hour (6 hours per day)
- Board-appointed classified SSP7 employees working in an SSP7 aide position will earn their regular hourly rate (6 hours per day)
- Board-appointed classified all other SSP classifications working in an SSP7 aide position will earn the appropriate conversion of their regular hourly rate to SSP7 level (6 hours per day)
- Substitutes working in an SSP7 aide position will earn $15/hour (6 hours per day)
*If you are currently not an employee and would like to be processed as a substitute to work the summer program as an aide please create and submit an online substitute application here: WinOcular WorkSpace - Login (sarasota.k12.fl.us)
- Complete Application
- 2 references returned, 1 from a previous supervisor
Once submitted, please contact HR Front Desk at 941-927-JOBS to have your application reviewed.
- Drug Test: $38.75
- Fingerprints: $90
If you have questions, please contact the HR team at (941) 927-JOBS (5627). Thank you!