Winter 2022 Term
January 24 – April 23 (12 weeks)
Register NOW! ACE Registration is ongoing until classes begin or reach capacity.
Many in-person and online classes are available. Check out our course catalog for the most up-to-date schedule.
For your convenience, download and print our Winter schedule under Course Catalog.
You can register for classes in person, by phone or here on the website.
If you would like to take advantage of registering early for the spring/summer term, become a Patron. Click HERE for details or call (941) 361-6590 and we’ll be happy to sign you up.
An ACE Patron is someone who wants to show additional support for the ACE program. For as little as $50 per year, an ACE Patron receives priority registration for a year, a free class/lecture each term (chosen by the ACE staff), and other benefits.
If you have any questions, the ACE staff is ready to assist you at (941) 361-6590.
The following safety protocols are currently in place for the WINTER term in In-Person classes on campus:
- Masks are optional but encouraged in ACE classes
- Masks are required on the Classroom on Wheels (COW) bus, Day Tripping bus, and for all classes held at the Glenridge and Grand Living locations
- Rooms will be routinely disinfected
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Gloves will be provided for use with shared tools & supplies
- Campus buildings are equipped with new filtration systems that are effective against pollen and viruses (including COVID-19)
- The air conditioning system circulates fresh air into the classrooms several times every 15 minutes
Most importantly, if you are feeling sick, please stay home!
If you have any questions, the ACE staff is ready to assist you (941) 361-6590.
ONLINE CLASSES AVAILABLE
ACE is excited to be able to offer many classes Live ONLINE via Zoom. To view Online classes, CLICK HERE.
Take advantage of our alternative ONLINE classrooms using Zoom. This way you can stay home or travel while still enjoying ACE classes – but this time in front of your home computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Register as you have always done, and before the class starts, the instructor will email a link to you that will enable you to join the class.
IMPORTANT: You do NOT need to set up a Zoom account or to provide Zoom with any personal information other than your name. For the best experience, we do recommend that you download the Zoom application on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and confirm that your device has a camera and microphone.
If you would like to participate in a Zoom practice session to test out your technology, please email us at email@example.com.
We are always here to answer your questions. Contact us at (941) 361-6590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.