For Parents & Students
Sarasota County Schools has a long-standing tradition of excellence that is unparalleled, and we strive every day to ensure an inspiring learning environment for all our children. We invite students from all backgrounds and points-of-view to study and thrive in our school communities. Please visit the links below to explore our district.
Where Do I Start?
Popular Parent + Student Links
Student Store (Online Payments)
If you have general school questions please visit one of the links below:
DCF Report Abuse
To request textbooks for the Dual Enrollment Course not being conducted on a high school campus, please follow the steps below:
1. Please read the most recent version of the "Dual Enrollment Textbook Procedures" by clicking on the link
Dual Enrollment Textbook Procedures - Spring 2021 Link
2. Complete the Dual Enrollment Textbook Request form by visiting
3. Log in using your district N# and Pin#
4. Click on the "Productivity" Link at the bottom of the page
5. Click on the "Dual Enrollment Textbook request" tile
6. Read and complete the form in its entirety
Submitting this form does not constitute an order for textbooks but rather a request for textbooks needed for Dual Enrollment classes.
Students must complete all necessary enrollment paperwork and be officially accepted into the college before any textbooks can actually be ordered from the SCF Store
If you have questions about the Dual Enrollment Program please contact your high school counselor
**By submitting the Dual Enrollment Textbook Request Form you agree to all the terms and conditions contained within both the form itself and the Dual Enrollment Textbook Procedures**