Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I fill out an application for my student, does that guarantee they will be enrolled at SPHS?
Filling out the online application does not guarantee enrollment. This is just the beginning of the application process.
2. How will I know when the selection process is complete?
You will receive an email from the school telling if your student was accepted or denied. We do not send responses via phone calls or regular mail.
3. If I have a question that is not answered here in the FAQ, what should I do?
email your question to 1391-Applications@sarasotacountyschools.net
4. I am not 100% sure my application was submitted. How can I tell if it was or not?
Upon completing the online application, you will receive a message that your application has been received.
5. I have submitted the online application. Do I need to submit any additional paperwork?
If you submitted everything that was requested during the online application and the application team needs additional paperwork, a member from the team will contact the parent for that additional paperwork
6. When is the last day I can fill out the online application?
All applications must be submitted by February 23, 2024