Our Exceptional Student Education Staff is available for students with learning disabilities: physical, hearing, or vision impairments; and other disabilities, as identified. Students must have documentation of their disability to be eligible.
REQUEST FOR ADULT ACADEMIC 504 (Click Here)
Our staff assists individuals with disabilities to successfully complete a technical training program by providing the following services:
- Counseling and planning individual educational goals;
- Test Accommodations;
- Modifying instruction for training programs;
- Remediation for basic skills testing;
- Identifying assistive equipment and physical setting needs;
- Cooperating with agencies for employment preparation.
Please call 941-924-1365 / Ext. 62283 for more information.
To register, contact Student Services at 941-924-1365 / Ext. 62283