Job Placement Services
Are you an employer looking to post a new position?
Are you a student looking for a part-time job while attending STC or a full-time position once you complete your training?
Stop by Student Services, located in Building 2 at the Suncoast Technical College Sarasota (Main) Campus or visit our Media Center to see the weekly postings of available part-time and full-time positions. The postings include job descriptions, name of business or organization posting the position, and contact phone number. Your instructor also has job posting information.
STC's Placement Services works to meet the employment needs of local businesses and STC students. The Placement Service is managed through the Student Support Services Department and strives along with the STC instructional staff to provide the following services:
- Assist students in obtaining employment in their chosen or related occupations, or any available position which helps students with financial support while they are attending STC.
- Provide businesses with access to a more educated and qualified workforce.
- Offer information on occupational outlook and wages.
- Facilitate placement of students with job opportunities through program internships.
- Teach students employability skills.
Sarasota County School Board complies with State statutes on Veterans' Preference and Federal statutes on nondiscrimination on basis of religion, race, national origin, marital status, color, sex, age, or handicap. Services for the disabled available on request.
Please contact 941-927-5286 for more information.