Welcome to Sarasota Middle
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jennifer Nzeza
VISION: SMS places learning at the center of its activities to enable all learners to lead productive, responsible, and healthful lives.
MISSION: SMS is a community offering a safe, encouraging environment that celebrates learning and innovation. All learners model and promote integrity, empathy, and responsibility.
1/30 – Kona Ice - Grade 8
2/3 - Cyberbullying Presentation - More information to come next week!
2/7 - Mock Writing Assessment - All Grades in Advisory
2/17 - PANTHER POUNCE!!
2/27 - Kona Ice - Grade 6
If you haven't heard about it yet, or if you haven't yet gotten your child to begin their fundraising for our ONLY fundraiser of the year - now's the time!! We could really use your help in this endeavor as with only 20 days left to fundraise, we are currently at $11,275 of our $25,000 goal!
Please know, the money raised goes directly back to the teachers and students in some manner as follows:
- to support Teacher Grants - teachers have an opportunity to apply for classroom grants two times per year!
- to support our Renaissance program - students who maintain high academics each quarter are given treats for their hard work
- to support a monthly teacher coffee cart - our teachers provides coffee and sweet treats right to their classroom door!
- to support our Teacher Appreciation Week activities
- to support our Student Events - each grade level has a special event such as the Glow Party
- To support our 8th Grade Promotion activities
PLEASE consider helping us reach our goal of $25,000 by signing up your student on: