Register a Child for School
STEP 1 - Search Attendance Zones
Determine which school district you live in:
- If you do know, click the link above.
- Next, enter your address in the School Zone by the Address bar.
- Your districted schools for Elementary, Middle and High School will automatically populate.
STEP 2 - Complete the Registration Form
First-Time to Sarasota County Students:
Must fill out a registration form - Please use the Chrome browser
If your student will begin school on August 10, 2023 this is for you
- Once the form is submitted, please contact the school for further details and when the office will be open
Existing Sarasota County Students Opening Mid-April for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Must also fill out a re-registration form - Please use the Chrome browser
- Beginning April 3th, SNAP codes for existing students are being sent to the registered parent/guardian via email or letter
STEP 3 - Proof of Residency and Student Withdrawal
If a student is transferring from one Sarasota County school to another school or Charter School please bring to the new school:
- Student withdrawal form from the previous school
- Proof of residency with an address listed: utility bill and lease
- Contact the registrar at your school if you have questions: Registrar contacts at your school can be found by clicking here