Remote & Free Meal Info
Thanks to a program extension from the USDA, Sarasota County Schools will now feed all children 18 years and younger for free through the end of the 2020-21 school year, including children not currently enrolled in Sarasota County Schools.
Free Meal Program Summary:
- All children 18 years or younger will be provided free breakfast and lunch starting September 21, 2020
- Meal menus and procedures will look the same for both in-person and remote learners
- For in-person learners, à la cart items will be charged to the student account
- Remote learners and nonstudents will need to order meals on MySchoolBucks before 5 pm every Thursday
- If you do not have a MySchoolBucks account, please create one
- Students do not need to be in the vehicle; however a valid student ID is required (state-issued ID, birth certificate, student ID or a copy of student report card)
- Meals will be picked up on Tuesdays; confirm your school's pick up time
- Meal pick up locations can be selected when ordering on MySchoolBucks
Contact the SCS Food & Nutrition team if you have any questions or special requests at (941) 486-2199. For additional family food resources, please visit All Faiths Food Bank.