Atwater Elementary School Booster Club
The mission of the Atwater Elementary Booster Club is to provide our students and families with activities and events that enhance the educational environment at our school by fostering cohesive relationships among the schools, parents, staff, and the community.
Be a part of the Booster Club!
The Atwater Elementary Booster Club is comprised of a group of Hardworking, Empathetic, Active Learners, Respectful and Trustworthy individuals that strive toward one common goal: to help every child at Atwater be an ALL*STAR!
If you are interested in being part of the All-Star Booster Club, please complete the form below and turn it into your child's teacher. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at one of our events.
Be part of something great and help our students succeed!
Booster Club Board
President - Vanessa Soden
Vice President - Danielle McCullin
Secretary – Sarah Winter
Treasurer – Liza Deaett
Social Media Coordinator – Elisha Phillips
Business Partner Coordinator - TBA
Volunteer Coordinators - Erin Levesque
Teacher Representative – TBA
Principal - Cynthia Thro
Assistant Principal - Rene Pikula
Click the link below to join the Atwater Booster Club!
Please email the Atwater Booster Club at AtwaterBoosterClub@gmail.com or reach out on fb@AtwaterBoosterClub. Once again, we thank you for your support!
Would you like to volunteer at your child's/grandchild's school? Then please click the link below to guide you on how to become a school volunteer.
- https://www.sarasotacountyschools.net/Page/1369 Please click on the link to sign up!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Once registered and approved, volunteers must…
- Always report to the school office before beginning volunteer activity.
- Present a driver’s license or state identification to be scanned through the RAPTOR system and receive an Identification Badge that must be worn at all times on campus. RAPTOR is part of the state-and district-required security program that scans for sexual predators and offenders through a continuously updated national database.
- Make sure to sign in and out every time you visit campus.
- Wear the RAPTOR generated badge while on campus and during volunteer activity to ensure that the school staff and students can easily identify volunteers approved to be on campus.
Approved volunteers are eligible for Workers' Compensation insurance while on campus. To qualify, the volunteer must be active and approved in Volunteers Count and must sign in and out each time on campus.
VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
- Cafeteria – Volunteers supervise lunchroom during lunch periods according to school practices, help maintain order, and help children when assistance is needed.
- Media Center – Volunteers in the school library/media center help fill teacher and student requests for services. You will help at the circulation desk, catalog and shelve books.
- Classroom Volunteer – Check with your child’s teacher or contact our Volunteers Count Coordinator. Volunteers work closely with the classroom teacher, assisting in various projects and interacting with students. Duties may include preparing bulletin boards, working on special projects, operating audiovisual equipment, performing clerical duties, making instructional materials, and reviewing homework.
- School Events
TBD for 2023 - 2024 school year.
- Welcome Back to School Grams - week of 9/18/23
- Trunk r Treat - 10/20/23
- Boo Grams - Week of 10/23/23
- Fall Sports Dress Down Day - 11/3/23
- Holiday Grams - week of 12/4/23
- Penguin Patch Holiday Gift Shop - week or 12/11/23
More Events to Come!
HELP RAISE FUNDS FOR ATWATER! FOLLOW DIRECTIONS BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR BOX TOPS!! THANK YOU!
Box Top$ for Education
All-Stars, Atwater is once again trying to raise money with box tops. It’s super easy. Download the app and use the referral code below and start scanning. You can send to friends and families too! Use this referral code MD7D73KS when you sign up and you’ll get 25 Bonus Box Tops when you scan your first receipt now through 05/31/2024, while supplies last!
Click here for a list of Box Top$ approved items. Click here to sign up! https://btfe.smart.link/c2jjdifkw?referral_code=MD7D73KS