Any individual wishing to intern with the Sarasota County School District must submit to level 2 fingerprint screening through the Sarasota County School District. This includes observations, field placements, internships, clinical, and practicum requests.
The fingerprints will remain valid with Sarasota County Schools for 5 years. More information about this screening process can be found here.
Prior to making an appointment, you must submit an appropriate Intern application online:
- To submit an application, please click here
- Create an account and Enter your Personal Information
- Under Smart Forms, select the appropriate level of Intern application (Field Experience/Observation OR Practicum/Clinical Experience)
- ‘Send to Background Processor’
- Last, make an appointment by clicking here
Must bring to the appointment:
- Photo ID
- Fee: $90
(Visa, Master Card, Discover, Money order, Cashier’s Check) (No cash or personal checks are accepted, and fees are non-refundable.) Payment is the responsibility of the Intern applicant.
Please note: Fingerprinting and background clearance does not guarantee placement.