Emma E. Booker is a uniform school. School embroidered logo shirts are available in the main office for $15.00 each
- All shoes MUST be closed toe and have a back or back strap. Laces always need to be tied.
- No Crocs as of 8/10/21
- No hats or other head coverings are allowed. Jeans or sweatpants are NOT permitted.
- For colder weather days, sweaters or jackets of any color are permitted.
Our uniform requirements are:
- Must be Navy or Khaki (Tan) colored pants, shorts, skorts or jumpers (collared shirts must be worn under jumpers) Belts should be worn with all pants/shorts that have belt loops *No jeans or sweatpants allowed.
- White, Navy, Light Yellow or Gold
- NO light blue shirts are permitted.
- All uniform shirts must have a collar.
- Purple logo shirts are earned and are not available for purchase. Student may only wear Purple shirts with our school logo on them.
- Neckties, bowties, and suspenders are not a part of our uniform.
If your child should come in a non-uniform bottom/or shirt, they will be sent to the clinic to change into clothes that meet our uniform policy. We will provide uniform clothing for the day; however, your child will be sent back to the clinic before dismissal to change back into their non-uniform clothing.