Departments - MATH
The math department provides a rigorous learning experience for scholars through opportunities for collaborative learning, hands-on and technology-based discovery and critical thinking.
Technology Integration & 21st Century Skills
Teachers have the flexibility to utilize teaching styles and tools that best fit the needs of our scholars Some examples are:
- i-Ready for individualized lessons.
- IXL.com for remediation, practice and self-assessment of skills.
- OneNote for lesson delivery, notes and portfolios.
- Teacher websites for resources, reinforcing skills and communication.
- Hands-on learning experiences including 3D printing and design.
- Collaborative learning through accountable team tasks.
- Course 1 (6th Grade)
- Course 1 Advanced (6th Grade)
- Course 2 (7th Grade)
- Course 2 Advanced (6 & 7th grade)
- Pre-Algebra (8th Grade)
High School Credit Courses:
- Algebra I Honors and 1A/1B
- Geometry Honors
Math Teacher's Websites: