BMS Gifted & Talented Students:
- Learn how to become critical and creative thinkers
- Develop their own unique attributes
- Realize their highest potential
Booker Middle School Gifted & Talented Requirements
Due to the rigorous nature of the Booker Middle Cambridge Academy curriculum, the program and classes are only open to those students who regularly perform at high academic levels.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum level 3 or higher on the Florida Standards Assessment Reading and Mathematics or equivalent standardized assessment
- Recommendation letters from two current teachers/school personnel
- Review and signature of grade and behavior contract
- Completion of the BMS Cambridge Academy Application
The BMS Gifted Academy prepares students for the future, helping them to tackle the demands of the world ahead of them.