Attendance Office Contact Information
Christina Sanchez | ATTENDANCE CLERK
Phone: (941) 423-8558 Option 1
Fax: (941) 480-3199
Office Hours: 7:00 AM-3:00 PM
ACCEPTABLE REASONS FOR AN EXCUSED ABSENCE
- Student illness (if documented by parent/guardian or medical doctor).
- Observance of a religious holiday/service by members of student faith.
- Doctor's appointment with documentation.
- Death or documented major illness in the immediate family.
- Subpoena by law enforcement agency or mandatory court appearance.
- Other absences beyond the control of the parent, as approved by the principal.
Attendance Policy Key Points & Procedures
Early Dismissal Procedure