Tatum Ridge Dads’ Group
Who We Are:
A group of Tatum Ridge Dads who care about the school community and like to get together and have a great time.
What We Do:
- Host an annual Golf Tournament
- Host an annual Daddy/Daughter Dance.
- Plan several school community events throughout the year.
- Give back proceeds raised through fundraising efforts to support the students, staff, and school community at Tatum Ridge Elementary School
- Have a great time!
How do I get involved?
Tatum Dads meet the 2nd Monday (after August meeting) of every month at 6:00 pm at Gecko’s on Cattleman and Fruitville. Our first meeting will take place on Monday, August 19th.
Father Related Websites:
- The Nurturing Father’s Program and The Marriage & Parenting Program (MA&PA) http://www.nurturingfathers.com Mark Perlman, MA
- Nurturing Dad’s Initiative (A service of Children First in Sarasota, Florida) http://www.childrenfirst.net/Nurturing_Dads_Initiative.cfm
- Florida Department of Education, Office of Family and Community Involvement http://www.firn.edu/doe/family/home0077.htm
- Partnership for Family Involvement in Education http://pfie.ed.gov
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services http://fatherhood.hhs.gov/
- ED Pubs, The U.S. Department of Education’s site for ordering publications http://www.nces.ed.gov/pubs98/fathers/index.html
- Families and Work Institute/The Fatherhood Project http://www.igc.org/fatherhood/
- Illinois Fatherhood Initiative http://www.4fathers.com
- National Center for Fathering http://www.fathers.com
- National Fatherhood Initiative http://www.fatherhood.org/index.html