IXL https://www.ixl.com/signin/phillippishores is comprehensive, standards-aligned math and program offering unlimited practice in thousands of skills. One of the best things about IXL is that you may use it from school and from home!
The students log in using the website above. They can get their login information from their teacher.
The following online resources are available through the district portal My SCS. The students log in to the site with their N# and their pin#.
- iReady - provides students digital instruction that meets them where they are–at their level. It allows them to work independently on their own personalized online instruction plan, in lessons that are assigned based on the results from the i-Ready Diagnostic test. The lessons include three parts, consisting of a tutorial, guided practice, and graded activity. This exciting format and engaging content draw students in right away. Students get supportive, real-time feedback on their progress in each skill; they see motivating messages and earn credits after completing lessons, which builds their investment in learning.
- BrainPOP and BrainPOP Jr. - BrainPOP is a highly engaging, interactive educational program, providing content spanning 6 main subjects including Science, Math, English, Social Studies, Health, and Technology. Check with the classroom teacher for login information.
- SAFARI Montage - provides K–12 students with an integrated repository to manage digital resources, Video Streaming Library, and IPTV & Live Media Streaming, designed to handle video efficiently.
- ConnectEd - Reading Wonders is our reading series by McGraw-Hill. ConnectEd is the website that provides students with access to their textbook and any other assignments that the teacher creates.
- ThinkCentral is a web-based class portal that enables students to access their classroom science textbook, assignments, and class resources quickly and easily.
- GoMath - Students now have access to their math book online. The online version is filled with videos, practice lessons, and review sheets as well as the textbook. Once your child logs into the system there is access to the book and other exercises.
- Science Fusion - Students also have access to their science book online.
- Office 365 - Office 365 is the same Microsoft Office you know and use every day and then some! Powered by the cloud, Office 365 allows you to have access to your applications and important files from virtually anywhere regardless of whether you are on a PC, a Mac, or your favorite mobile device. With an internet connection, you have access to the things you need! Sarasota County Schools is pleased to be able to offer this powerful set of tools and services for our students and teachers.