STEP 1: Complete Online Application & Packet
- Click specific job type below to see requirements:
- (Teachers, Psychologists, Social Workers, Substitute Teachers)
- (Aides, Maintenance, Transportation, Food Service, Custodial, IT, Office, Non-instructional Substitutes, Paid Coaches)
- (Principals, Assistant Principals, STC Administrators)
STEP 2: Complete Testing (if applicable)
- Complete applicable testing requirements as identified on a job description.
STEP 3: Confirm Status
- Contact the Human Resources Department to confirm application status. Phone 941-927-9000, extension 31200.
STEP 4: View job postings then submit interest
- Follow online instructions to submit interest to specific job postings.
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process. Applicants or individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact the district Equity Coordinator
Al Harayda by calling
(941) 927-9000, ext. 31217,
or writing him at
1960 Landings Blvd.,
Sarasota, Florida 34231.