• 202.0 -- WITHDRAWALS

    If a student moves or must withdraw from school during the school year, parents/guardians should notify the school attendance office at least one week prior to the student’s last day. The school will provide a withdrawal form for the student. When the completed form is returned to the office, and all fees or fines are satisfied, the office will complete the withdrawal process.

    202.1 — Moving Out of District 
    If a student moves out of his or her school attendance area during the school year and wishes to remain at his or her current school, a parent/guardian must complete a student reassignment form and return it to the school attendance office. Students are permitted to stay at least until the end of the current school year. Reassignments are permitted only if space is available.

    202.2 — Change of Address 
    It is the responsibility of the student and his or her parent/guardian to notify the office of any changes of address, phone number, or child-custody status to ensure that the district has accurate and up-to-date information. Parents/guardians must provide the school with a phone number where they can be reached during the school day.