Virtual Health and Benefits Fair from 10/12 - 11/2. Click here!
Watch live and pre-recorded videos from business partners and vendors on a variety of topics. After watching each video, complete a short evaluation, and get entered into drawings for door prizes. More participation gives you more drawing entries! Topics include:
- Benefit overview
- Medical/Florida Blue
- Healthcare Bluebook
- FRS Retirement
- 401k/403b Retirement
- Medicare and Social Security
- Emotional well-being and stress management
- “Food and Cancer Prevention, Is there a Link” webinar by Florida Blue
- Health and wellness, such as vision, chiropractor, pain management, SMH…
- …And more!
On-Site Screenings at STC on 11/2 from 9am - 3pm, by appointment only.
- Florida Blue Health Screening - Click here to register
- Onsite 3D Mobile Mammography - Click to Register
- Dermatology Screening - Click to Register
- Leg Vein Screening - Click to Register
- Suncoast Blood Drive - Click to Register
- Flu and Pneumonia Clinic - Click to Register
Welcome to Employee Wellness!
The Sarasota County Schools Employee Wellness Program will provide a balanced and proactive wellness program to promote the health and wellness of Sarasota Schools employees through education and initiatives that:
- Encourage habits of wellness at work and home
- Increase awareness of factors and resources contributing to the well-being
- Inspire and empower individuals to take responsibility for their health
- Support a sense of community
Contact: For Employee Wellness questions or comments, contact Erin Singerman at Erin.Singerman@sarasotacountyschools.net or 941-927-9000 x31363
Health & Wellness Resources
The 2020-2021 Prevention Pays -- Up to $100 Wellness Incentive Form is now available!