Sarasota County Schools Transportation Department is committed to providing safe and efficient transportation to our students.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, it is safest to make sure we have a better understanding of the load levels on the bus. We are asking that families pre-register to use the school bus. Students who qualify for transportation will be assigned a bus stop.
- Students who will NOT be riding a bus should NOT complete a pre-registration form.
- ESE students who require special transportation as listed on an IEP do NOT need to complete a pre-registration form.
- Complete a pre-registration form for each student who will be riding the bus individually.
- Eligible students will be assigned to only ONE bus stop, determined by the primary address listed in the Student Information System.
- Unregistered students waiting at the bus stop without a Parent or Guardian will be transported to school. Parent or Guardian will be responsible for picking the child up from school until the child is registered and assigned a bus stop.
Click below for school bus Pre-Registration Form.