Non-Instructional Application Requirements
- Online Non-Instructional Application
- Supply two (2) references using the online application process. At least one of the two references for non-instructional applicants must be from a previous supervisor.
- Previous Sarasota County School Board employees must include a reference from the most recent Sarasota County School Board supervisor/administrator.
- Supervisor references must be identified in the Work Experience section and/or Professional References section of the application.
- High School diploma or equivalent – Must include a copy of your High School Diploma or GED equivalent (with the exception of jobs that do not specify this as a requirement on the job description). Foreign diplomas/transcripts must be translated and evaluated. Approved Credential Evaluation Agencies
- Testing - Review basic test requirements for Non-Instructional positions. (See Test Requirements)
- All required documents (see the job description for specifics) must be uploaded into the applicant file before the job closes.
Click here to view vacancies:
To apply, please click here to: