Instructional Application Requirements
- Online Instructional Application
- Certification (See Certification Requirements)
- Resume – Account for all periods of unemployment
- References- Supply two (2) references using the online application process. References must be from supervisors or administrators as noted below. Supervisors must be identified in the Work Experience section and/or Professional References section of the application.
- Experienced teachers: provide references from the recent administrator(s) (principals, assistant principals).
- Pre-graduates: provide references from Supervisor of Interns, Supervising Teacher, and Major Professor.
- For non-education majors: provide references from recent administrator(s)/supervisor(s).
- Previous Sarasota County School Board Employees: provide references from recent administrator(s)/supervisors(s) and a reference from the most recent SCSB supervisor/administrator.
Please Note: Official Transcript(s) with degree conferral date will be required upon offer of employment. Foreign transcripts must be translated and evaluated. Approved Credential Evaluation Agencies Photocopies are not acceptable. Electronic transcripts can be sent directly from the University to email@example.com
For applicants who have not yet graduated see additional information. (See Pre-Graduate Information)
Click here to view vacancies:
To apply, please click here to:
START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
REVISE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION