Integrated Instructional Services
Areas of district support:
- Providing teachers and students with the instructional materials, library books, resources and technology tools necessary to enhance teaching and learning.
- Promoting transparency of information by maintaining public data dashboards, student achievement reports and accountability metrics for schools and the district.
- Building and sustaining innovative and efficient technology networks, reporting mechanisms and student data systems to support district operations and schools’ technology needs.
- Seeking grant opportunities for external funding to support district initiatives; as well as, school-level and teacher programs.
- Ensuring that parents/families are aware of and can access school choice options, including charter school, home school, virtual school; as well as, magnet programs and scholarships for eligible students to attend private school.