Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Melanie Ritter
Dear Triad Families,
On behalf of the staff at Triad Alternative School, I am happy to welcome you and your child to the 2021-2022 school year! I look forward to a productive partnership with our parents and caregivers to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential, academically, social-emotionally and behaviorally. Our staff understands that part of our student’s success relies heavily on the support offered both at school and at home and realizes that a strong partnership with you will make a significant difference in your student’s education. I am certain that our common responsibility for our student’s success will provide positive outcomes as the year progresses, no matter the challenges that arise.
As part of our shared responsibility, our staff and I ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that they:
1) Attend school daily and attend every class as scheduled, on time and ready to LEARN!
2) Complete and turns in all assignments on time, per teacher requests.
3) Consistently communicate with teachers, behavior technicians, support staff and administration.
4) Adhere to Triad’s PBIS Pledge: Relationships, Responsibility, Respect, and Resilience.
5) Knows that you/we expect them to succeed in school.
If you have not done so yet, please review Triad website link: https://www.Sarasotacountyschools.net/Triad
Click on Important Documents, you will find several tabs that parents and students should be familiar with.
- Newer Items
- Acknowledgement Letters
- Mask and Medical Certification form
- Quarantine Letters
- Back to School Guides
- Bus Stops/Transportation
- Food and Nutritional
- Technology Resources
- Several informative videos
- Remote Learner support page (link below) https://www.sarasotacountyschools.net/remotelearnersupport
Thank you for your continued support, we will work together as a school to inspire our students to strive for, and achieve their goals!
Melanie D. Ritter
Principal, Triad Alternative School
FIND THE LATEST UPDATES ON Facebook !
Want to be a better parent? Parenting Stress University will help you CHECK yourself, then your children! That is right, the change starts with you. To have better conversations, memories, manners, habits, and behaviors, we (as parents) must start inside out.
District News & Announcements
September 21, 2022 - Sarasota, FL— Barancik Foundation named five Ripple Effect Teacher Awards winners in partnership with Sarasota County Schools in memory of Margery Barancik. The semi-annual prize acknowledges five outstanding teachers on Chuck’s birthday in May and five on Margie’s birthday in September.