The following safety protocols are currently in place for the fall term for In-Person classes on campus:
- Everyone is required to bring and wear a face mask. Click here for more information on the temporary mask mandate.
- Maintain safe distancing in hallways and classrooms (one person per table in most classes)
- Class sizes are reduced to allow for safe distancing
- Rooms will be routinely disinfected
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Gloves will be provided for use with shared tools & supplies
- Campus buildings are equipped with new filtration systems that are effective against pollen and viruses (including COVID-19)
- The air conditioning system circulates fresh air into the classrooms several times every 15 minutes
Most importantly, if you are feeling sick, please stay home!
If you have any questions, the ACE staff is ready to assist you (941) 361-6590.
We are currently registering for fall classes. Registration is ongoing until classes begin or are filled.
Many in-person and live online classes are available. Check out our course catalog for the most up-to-date schedule.
For your convenience, download and print our Fall schedule under Course Catalog.
You can register for in-person or live online classes either by phone or here on the website.
If you would like to take advantage of registering early for the fall term, become a Patron. Click HERE for details or call (941) 361-6590 and we’ll be happy to sign you up.
An ACE Patron is someone who wants to show additional support for the ACE program. For as little as $50 per year, an ACE Patron receives priority registration for a year, a free class/lecture each term (chosen by the ACE staff), and other benefits.
To use a credit from a canceled class, please call the office so a staff member can apply the credit to your order. The credit cannot be applied using the online registration system.
If you have any questions, the ACE staff is ready to assist you at (941) 361-6590.
ONLINE CLASSES AVAILABLE
ACE is excited to be able to offer many classes Live ONLINE via Zoom. To view Online classes, CLICK HERE.
Take advantage of our alternative ONLINE classrooms using Zoom. This way you can stay home or travel while still enjoying ACE classes – but this time in front of your home computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Register as you have always done, and before the class starts, the instructor will email a link to you that will enable you to join the class.
IMPORTANT: You do NOT need to set up a Zoom account or to provide Zoom with any personal information other than your name. For the best experience, we do recommend that you download the Zoom application on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and confirm that your device has a camera and microphone.
If you would like to participate in a Zoom practice session to test out your technology, please email us at email@example.com.
We are always here to answer your questions. Contact us at (941) 361-6590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.