Student Bus Information
(Please click on the link above to access the school district's transportation website)
NORTH PORT HIGH SCHOOL
BUS PASS GUIDELINES
As a courtesy/convenience to NPHS students, the Transportation Department will permit select staff to issue bus passes. These privileges can and will be denied if any of the following occur:
- If the student requesting a pass exhibits behavior problems on their regular or courtesy bus.
- If the bus that they are requesting to ride is over-crowded.
- If the student does not have a written request.
Bus Passes will only be issued from Building #1, Room 104, between:
STUDENT MUST HAVE A PASS FROM CLASS.
Students must have a written request signed by a parent or legal guardian containing the following information:
- Student’s name and reason for request
- Bus number and bus stop to get off at
- Phone number of person signing request (for verification or emergency contact)
NO LAST MINUTE REQUESTS WILL BE ISSUED UNLESS IT IS AN EMERGENCY!