The NPHS Athletic Booster Club exists to support all student athletes, their coaches, and the school by providing financial assistance via membership, sponsorship, volunteerism, and fundraising; and by promoting team spirit in building a foundation of leadership for all North Port High School sport teams.
The NPHS Athletic Booster Club works to support the Athletic Director and all Team coaches by assisting/supplementing program, equipment, and operational needs.
North Port High School is the largest High School in Sarasota County and it requires the help and support of parents, students, coaches, and the community in working together as a TEAM to fulfill the many needs of North Port High School’s Athletic Program.
Become a NPHS Athletic Booster Club Member TODAY
Here’s a list of some of the projects we support:
- Fund Athletic Equipment & Supplies not able to be funded by the School’s budget;
- Sponsor Senior Athletic Scholarship programs;
- Fund, Plan, and Support the Fall, Winter & Spring Sports Awards Programs by purchasing Varsity Letter, Pins, Awards & Certificates and Hosting evening events;
- Fund First Aid supplies and hydration equipment/supplies for all athletic programs;
- Manage Concession Stand Operations and provide Volunteer Support;
- Support Spirit Shop fundraising efforts and manage individual athletic division budgets;
- Future goals include being able to fund or obtain a grant for a Capital Improvement Project for a much needed Athletic Field House.
NPHS Athletic Booster Club meetings are held the first Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Career Center (across from the Cafeteria) at NPHS. All Booster Club members, parents, citizens, and guests are welcome to attend. For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mail membership application to address listed on form.