To empower students in our community to fulfill their potential and seize their future by fostering a
lifelong love of learning
To strengthen our community by investing in educational opportunities for the students, teachers and
schools of Sarasota County through strategic philanthropy
We believe education changes lives.
We believe every child deserves to reach his/her full potential.
We believe in creating brighter futures for our children.
We believe in leading in education innovations by taking calculated risks.
We believe a vibrant and prosperous community is dependent upon the value its community members
place on high quality education.
We believe an investment in a child’s education is the best investment anyone can make.
- We act on the belief that all children can learn and succeed.
- We fulfill all professional duties with honesty and integrity.
- We accept responsibility and accountability for our actions and behaviors.
- We commit to serving others before self.
- We enable access to quality education, taking into account not just academic attainment but also
the development of the whole student.
- We make the education and well-being of students the fundamental value of all decision making.
- We seek to improve the effectiveness of the education profession by investing in professional
- We model the ethical behaviors we expect from others.
- We uphold a culture of philanthropy through donor-centered relationships.
- We build strong partnerships through authentic collaboration.
Tom L. Koski- Chairman
Jason Swift- Immediate Past Chair
Louis DeCongelio- Vice Chairman
Ariane Dart- Secretary
Tricia Fulton- Treasurer
Frank Kovach - School Board Chair
Lori White, Superintendent - Sarasota County Schools
Walter G. Mills
Shirley A. Ritchey
Jon F. Swift
VP OF STRATEGIC PHILANTHROPY
PROGRAM & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
DONOR & PROGRAM SERVICES COORDINATOR
PROGRAM & RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS
FYE June 30 2015 Audit
FYE Jun 30 2014 Audit
IRS Letter of Determination